1. Install the Desktop Application:
You can download the latest version here:
- arcopypaste.app/download (macOS only)
Then signin using one of the available provider.
2. Install the Mobile App:
Depending on your mobile phone, you can download the app via:
Then signin using the same login provider that you used to login on Desktop.
3. Give your feedback:
Once you've been able to test the app, please take a minute to give your feedback via this form. Thank you!
1 - Start a compatible version of Adobe Photoshop on your computer.
2 - Go to
Preferences > Plug-ins. Make sure Enable Remote Connections is enabled and setup a friendly password
3 - Open AR Copy Paste Desktop, go to
Settings > Destination and Select Photoshop in the drop down menu.
4 - Type down the password that you setup in Photoshop's preferences.
5 - Create a new document in Photoshop and start pasting!
Requirements and Compatibility
AR Copy Paste currently requires:
- A recent mobile phone (iOS v12.04+ or Android v9+) with a good internet connection
- A mac computer (macOS v10.14+) with a good internet connection
- A Google account
This list provides information on the integration versions that have been tested. Other versions may work depending on your configuration.
- Photoshop Integration: Photoshop 2020